We are seeking an Electrical Engineer for Internationally Recognized engineering consulting organization's New York location.
Job Requirements and Duties
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, P.E. Preferred, degree must be E.I.T registered or accredited
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field
- Past utility design experience and planning preferred.
- Must include what types of equipment design completed.
- Demonstrates substation design of electrical equipment for replacement at mid and high voltage equipment at substations.
- Has knowledge of testing and commissioning of energized elements per outage sequence and standards of test
- Ability to work and contribute with engineers in a team environment.
- Demonstrates use of tools to perform calculations and validation to existing FERC utility standards and codes to ensure safe and reliable objectives.
- Accountable for design, calculations, engineering support, estimating, procuring of equipment above and below grade cabling and specifications for construction.
- Collaborate with civil engineering, test and commission leads and with others technical resources.
- Contribute standards and procedures for design of substation projects.