PROJECT ARCHITECT POSITION OVERVIEW
Provides Technical and Design support to a team of Architects and design professionals engaged in all phases of various-sized architectural projects. Responsible for the technical documentations and Design Presentation documents of the architectural tasks. Work with and learn from a talented pool of Architects and grow professionally in small teams. Coordinate project documents for technical accuracy and completeness. conducts in-field surveys and interaction with client team. Coordinate with other in-house discipline and outside consultants. Take ownership of smaller projects under supervision of licensed Architect. Willingness to travel and/or relocate to field sites is a plus.
- Set up project Revit Files, and design criteria.
- Initiate drawing sets and over see through DD and CD phases.
- Interact and coordinate with other team Members and consultants.
- Support project needs for presentations, reports, client presentations, VR projects.
- Function at Senior job captain capacity for small to medium size projects.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Function well within a creative team or a technical team.
- Reviews work produced to ensure that applicable codes, standards, and procedures are followed and that quality is acceptable.
- Monitors productivity and technical proficiency of the assigned personnel.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is REQUIRED with 7-12 years of relevant experience (OR) Master's degree in Architecture a PLUS with 5+ years of exp.
- Professional registration is a big PLUS but NOT REQUIRED.
- Candidate must have a high level of REVIT proficiency.
- Candidate must have a commercial architecture background and be more of a technical and production type of person.