Precast Concrete CAD Detailer/Draftsman
Location: Highland, CA
- Communication Skills
A structural precast concrete producer based in Highland, CA is looking for a CAD Detailer as an addition to its engineering team to address the growing demand. Emphasis will be placed on candidates with a good background in AutoCAD or any drafting software and has relative experience to concrete industry preferably with precast but not required. Competitive salary and attractive benefits will be offered in a fun working environment.
- Full knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Preferred at least 1 year industry experience in concrete design/precast.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and construction related pressures.
- Excellent interaction with customers and production workers.
- Ability to perform materials take-offs.
- 3D modeling and MS Excel skills is a plus.
- Prepare precast shop drawings using 2D AutoCAD.
- Interpretation of contract specifications and project drawings.
- Follow-up approval status from plan reviewers.
- Assist sales and estimators in materials take-off.
- Attend customer’s site or telephone meetings.
- Presentation of shop drawings during kick-off meetings.
- Answer technical questions regarding shop drawings from customers, QC and production.
- Follow-up production to make sure accurate implementation of the approved shop drawings.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday 7:00am-4:00pm