We are seeking someone for an HR role focused on Onboarding new hires for Nationally Recognized Engineering Consultant's Pasadena office location
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conducts People Shared Services operational functions and transactions in the HR systems and applications that support Onboarding of company new hires including temp to permanent conversions.
- The primary objective of this position is to complete the processes and transactions within the prescribed timeframes ensuring a positive first-day experience for new hires.
- Ensure Onboarding set up is accurate in our Human Capital Management System, Workday.
- Follow up with new hires to ensure onboarding tasks in Workday are completed.
- Project manage prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges, collaborating with other teams to get the job done effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Serves as an informational resource for People Services Center, including but not limited to Onboarding, Offboarding, LOA or Payroll policies and procedures.
- Provides team members accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations regarding People related questions and issues.
- Works closely with support units to ensure Onboarding service levels are effectively attained.
- Proactively identifies policy and process improvement opportunities to deliver enhanced customer services to the organization.
- Back up other People Central Specialist, as needed.
- Performs additional HR tasks and/or special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is desired.
- Minimum three years of HR experience.
- Minimum two years customer service experience.
- Strong foundational knowledge of HR, Benefits and Payroll concepts and ability to learn and retain Parsons policies and business processes.
- Ability to cross-train and perform different job functions within People Central Team.
- Ability to work any schedule during hours of operation: 6am to 6pm PDT, Monday Friday.
- Ability to work during the weekends if needed.
- Ability to use technology to perform job requirements, including but not limited to MS Office, Workday and Salesforce Service Cloud.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration