Position : Sr. QA Analyst
Location: North Orange County, CA
Duration: Full-time direct hire
Our client is seeking a Sr. QA Analyst with Guidewire experience. This is a direct hire full-time opportunity.
If qualified, please email your resume with your salary range to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- 3-4 years of experience in software development, including 1-2 years of directly related experience or in the capacity of a Software QA Engineer II; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Guidewire
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer is an advanced level position that develops automated testing strategies, patterns, and tools that support the testing of new or modified software programs. This position is expected to handle escalations and complex issues. Incumbents are responsible for participating in multiple high visibility projects.
Main Job Functions:
- Master technical tools used in testing
- Review and obtain a detailed understanding of the project scope, requirements, and design in order to utilize the appropriate test method to test against them
- Determine a testing strategy and plan to test changes to applications
- Develop reusable test patterns, strategies and plan
- Develop test cases that test application changes and impacts based on functional requirements and design documents
- Develop and implement automated script and programs which support the automation individual test cases
- Execute test cases and log results including defects
- Collaborate with the project team on reviews, reports, and communicating status updates
- Mentor less experienced members of the quality assurance team and serves as a subject matter expert SME
- Demonstrate Client’s core values of People, Service Excellence, Trustworthiness, Process Simplicity and Product Value
- Cordially and professionally interact with customers, vendors, superiors and peers
- Regular attendance on a full-time schedule of at least 8 hours and 40 hours per week
- Various marginal functions