Well established Regional CPA firm in West Los Angeles
has an immediate opening for an Audit Senior.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or actively studying for the CPA exam.
- 3+ years of Audit experience with a medium size CPA firm
- Strong computer and technical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in the use of various assurance applications and research tools as appropriate, including Checkpoint (PPC).
- Good interpersonal skills -- needs to be able to be primary contact for the client.
- Assist with and perform audits, reviews, compilations and agreed-upon procedure engagements in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Take responsibility for all stages of the audit including planning, fieldwork and "wrap-up" which includes preparing of financial statements with disclosures in accordance with GAAP.
- Efficiently prepare and/or review account reconciliations and analyses.
- Complete audit programs, checklists, schedules and work papers evidencing procedures and tests performed and conclusions reached.
Please email resumes directly to email@example.com