We are seeking an Accounting Manager/Controller for consumer goods company's Glendale, CA headquarters. Please email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ecommerce, Multi-channel Retail, and Consumer Goods Experience Is a MUST!
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience
- Knowledge of accounting, financial, inventory, and payroll systems required
- Experience with mid level ERP systems and implementation IS A MUST!
- Strong strategic / budget development, planning, and analytical ability
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Demonstrated success in cost management
- Establishing financial strategic objectives as well as operating policies and procedures to ensure attainment of organizational objectives.
- Evaluating results and KPI’s to determine if financial objectives are being met.
- Developing financial strategies, financial performance metrics, as well as financial control systems to mitigate risk and increase visibility.
- Collaborating with each business function to ensure financial ramifications are being considered – including ROI and cash flow.
- Leading and directing all financial planning and analysis; including the periodic budgeting and forecasting processes inclusive of yearly budgeting, seasonal and monthly forecasting.
- Preparing and managing P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Understanding all profitability components (e.g., wholesale, Amazon, and direct ecommerce).
- Ensuring the timely and accurate closing of books and the proper reconciling of general ledger accounts, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Overseeing inventory reconciliations.
- Managing accounts payable and expense reporting.
- Leading payroll and benefits administration.
- Managing credit card partnerships including negotiating terms, credit card transactions reconciliations and chargeback authorizations.
- Identifying reporting needs and overseeing the development and deployment of periodic and ad hoc reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, tax and regulatory requirements working with appropriate third party resources.
- Ensuring highest level of compliance, quality and ethics.
Please email resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration