Our client, a brand new Preschool center based in Pasadena is seeking a compassionate and caring Center Director. This rewarding role requires exceptional leadership, organizational and communication skills. Our Center Director ensures the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards. Drawing on your successful experience and high standards, you will create and maintain a loving and nurturing learning environment for children while overseeing business administration, marketing and financial operations.
- Establish a safe, healthy, and welcoming preschool setting and oversee programs and activities to engage and educate young children.
- Develop open lines of communication with staff, parents, and children and conduct one-on-one meetings with parents to discuss each child's progress.
- Build and support a qualified team of childcare educators to promote our superior reputation in early-childhood education.
- Meet or exceed financial goals and objectives.
- Participate in marketing events, campaigns, and community relations.
- Provide unparalleled customer service.
- Ensure full compliance with corporate policies as well as federal, state, and company standards, regulations, and requirements including licensing, safety, and sanitation.
Required license or certification:
Meets all Title 22 qualifications for a Center Director
For immediate consideration please send resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preschool Directing: 1 year