Hybird and Remote are Possibilities
Compensation is based on Experience
• Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
• Develop Strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
• Develop and form arguments and represent clients in wage and hour matters.
• Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to West LA Office
• Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
• At least two years litigating matters from inception to trial.
• Superior analytical and legal research skills.
• Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
• Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.