Rapidly growing litigation and trial firm looking for an experienced, sharp, and driven intake manager.
- The intake manager is responsible for oversight and supervision of the intake process.
- The Intake Manager will supervise intake specialists and must regularly collaborate with attorneys and clients in a fast-paced environment.
- This position reports to the managing member and founder of the firm.
- This is an in-person office position.
- The ideal candidate will be working full-time from our Beverly Hills office, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
The firm is looking for a hardworking, talented, highly motivated, self-sufficient, and easy-going team player for this full-time position, and someone interested in a significant financial and career growth opportunity.
- Candidates MUST have at least 2+ years experience as an intake manager managing the intake team.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of employment law
Respectfully, applicants without these qualifications will not be considered.
- 2+ years experience with employment cases.
- Spanish fluency.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, self-motivated, and willing to adapt.