Construction Draw Manager-THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
Construction Draw Manager is responsible for the disbursement process on assigned construction loans. The position responsibilities are review construction loan documentation and financial information, monitor construction projects, prepare reports to management, ordering and reviewing project inspections and overseeing disbursements and documentation for participated loans.
- Ensures the timely process of all construction holdback disbursements, which requires reviewing, analyzing and disbursing construction loan draws per guidelines.
- Calculates the disbursement draw funding to the specific line item in the budget. Identifies insufficient funds in the budget line item as well as the overall budget and obtain approval for budget change request.
- Orders third party inspection reports, balances borrower’s construction loan budget against Company/Investor records and meets borrower’s time frame to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures receipt and approval of inspection and reports for all disbursement requests. Schedules all disbursement transactions and inputs requests into the system. Prepares and presents disbursement documentation from the system, monitors and balances disbursement report.
- Ensures that all disbursement documentation is scanned and saved in the system.
- Monitor construction holdback portfolio to ensure projects are lien free and construction is consistently progressing.
- Communicate with Investors regarding pending disbursements.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients. Respond to general inquiries on draw status.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and impeccable writing and grammar skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the flexibility for changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- 4 or more years of experience in real estate construction loan administration; Strong technical expertise in construction loan administration functions; Considerable knowledge of construction finance, accounting, and data systems.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of mortgage experience or banking background preferred.