Salesforce Administrator- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
This Lender is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Administrator to provide ongoing administration, documentation and data hygiene for the company’s CRM and Loan Origination System built on the Salesforce platform.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Collaborate with business teams to design, customize, and configure improvements to business processes, reporting, and UI.
· Lead “Help Desk” triage and request prioritization, providing timely and helpful support to all users as needed
· Create and maintain documentation, including training documentation, process flows, and release notes
· Engage with stakeholders to gather, draft, and analyze requirements that leverage Salesforce functionality.
· Configure Salesforce and related applications – such as DocuSign, Nintex DocGen, PhoneIQ, High Velocity Sales, Pardot, Zapier – to ensure seamless data flow and integrations.
· Administer training programs for sales team and other users; advocate and evangelize adoption and best practices across all users
· Manage data import, deduplication, data cleansing, optimization, and data maintenance efforts.
· Build reports & dashboards to assist individual team members and management in measuring progress against goals, efficacy of new initiatives, and improving performance.
· Create automation in Salesforce using tools like workflow, process builder, and flow.
· Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
· Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, custom workflows, notifications, approval processes.
· Create process flowcharts to visually illustrate proposed design and architecture of new workflows and process enhancement/improvement.
· Collaborate with a Salesforce Developer and other Salesforce Admins to design and test new workflows and processes
· Candidate must be Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
· 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Additional certifications in the Administrator, Consultant and/or Developer tracks
· Experience with Pardot or another marketing automation platform (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua)
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION