Agoura Hills, Ca
Contract to Hire
Full time M-F
A local wine and spirits distributor is seeking a Book Keeper
Full time position with benefits available after contract period.
The ideal candidate will live within a reasonable distance to Agoura Hills, Ca
Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper Position
This position is a job that will involve working as part of our accounting team. The employee should have experience using and understanding QuickBooks. The position requires experience and knowledge with accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, bank deposits, journal entries, etc. The employee will also be handling and processing expense reports on a monthly basis, processing vendor and supplier invoices, as well as answering emails. The person should have a strong ability to learn quickly and apply practical business knowledge to scenarios as they present themselves. This is a position that requires someone with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have experience using QuickBooks Enterprise
- Must have bookkeeping experience
- Must be proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Work well with team, cooperative work environment
- Accuracy – Job requires close attention to detail