We are seeking a client-focused individual to join our established and growing team as a Calendar Clerk. As a preeminent personal injury law firm in Beverly Hills, we provide a fast-paced, high volume workplace where you will quickly integrate into our stellar team and case work.
We are proud of our commitment to and vision of providing clients with the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants the chance to make a difference for our clients and contribute to our firm as a whole.
We are looking for a Calendar clerk to work closely with our experienced Litigation Attorneys.
Duties will include:
• Heavy calendaring including maintaining attorneys’ calendars of appointments and deadlines as well as reminders
• Scheduling court appearances & depositions
• Communication with opposing counsel, court clerks, experts and vendors
• Anticipating next steps relative to case and documents that need to be prepared
What we’re looking for:
- Well organized and able to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in computer programs (ie: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- At least 4 years’ experience in litigation
What we provide:
-A team environment guided by respect and care
-An investment in technology and processes for our team
-A challenging, fast paced, and interesting case load
- A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision options, paid days off and paid parking.
We are a premier plaintiff’s personal injury law firm with a strong tradition of obtaining superior results by skillfully and aggressively representing our clients. Headquartered in Beverly Hills and serving the entire State of California, our practice centers on providing you with a personal injury attorney who can offer experienced protection and representation for individuals who have had the misfortune of being involved in a personal injury accident or assault. Our personal injury attorneys take pride in efficiency and in the ability to provide high-quality legal services at cost-effective prices
|Wendy Miranda | Recruiter & Business Development Support Consultant
a: 1192 North Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91104 USA
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: www.jba.com
d: (626) 204-6905