Immediate need for Ecommerce Customer Care Representative!
The eCommerce Customer Care Representative will assist consumers by fielding all inbound communications (email/phone/chat), providing product and service information, as well as resolving customer issues by performing duties outlined below.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and within a team is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls and address all consumers needs and concerns
- Take orders, track packages, and process replacement orders for consumers
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders, billing, and technical problem notifications
- Respond to emails, letters, and chat inquires
- Check and return all voicemail messages
- Document all order updates in call center ordering systems
- Process returns and product complaints
- Issue credits and adjustments to consumer orders
- Special projects as requested by management
- Assist consumers with their questions with the following objectives:
- Increase brand awareness
- Educate consumers
- Motivate consumers to purchase online
- Increase consumer satisfaction
- Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years of customer service/call center experience
- Cosmetic Industry experience is a PLUS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience writing simple correspondence such as emails, letters, and chat, in a concise and professional manner
- Type quickly and accurately (10-key required)
- Ability to quickly learn extensive product lines
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Must be a team player that can work independently and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- Motivated, self-starter, organized, and effective communicator