Customer Service Representative engaged in handling customer telephone inquiries and complaints by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
- Responsible to assist all customers.
- Attend ongoing meeting with customer service associates.
- Assist Receptionist when needed
- Answer customer inquiries regarding mortgage accounts.
- Researches customer complaints or concerns and corrects or adjusts records, as needed.
- Enters conversation into servicing comments on computer.
- Assists in referring customers to appropriate associates i.e. different departments within the company.
- Responds to customer correspondence, types letters, prepares forms, and other documents as needed.
- Examines documents such as deeds, assignments, and mortgages, to verify that all documents are correct as needed.
- Coordinates and processes customer payments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Assist difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 5 years related mortgage experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate must speak English and bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus.