A Top Producing Mortgage Company Seeking Appraisal Desk
We are looking for a dynamic individual to provide support for drawing disclosures for VA, conventional, jumbo loans using Calyx Point, Doc Magic, Docusign, etc.
A leading Lender, with resources that take our customers home buying experience to the next level. Headquartered in downtown Sacramento, CA, Co. services clients in eleven states including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington and offer a full variety of quality refinance and purchase home loans, including FHA (Federal Housing Administration) and VA (Veteran Administration), Conventional, Jumbo and Super Jumbo, and more. Founded in 2002, our loan officers have strategically positioned our company culture to anticipate and effectively respond to change, while becoming a concrete leader in the mortgage Banking industry.
Education and Experience Needed:
· High school diploma, 2-3 years work experience in the mortgage business (Disclosure Desk).
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Must be punctual, self-reliant and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Calyx Point knowledge and experience
· Basic math skills.
· Basic MS Word and MS Excel knowledge.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Good organizational skills.
Appraisal Desk Description:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide Appraisal Desk support to various branches
· Obtain Appraisal Orders and request quickly
· Support branches with a courteous and positive attitude
· Complete disclosures with high accuracy
· Handling confidential information
· Heavy oral and written communication skills
· Research problems using available resources, such as manuals, doc services, etc
· Work in a team atmosphere
· Complete other tasks as requested by department Manager
· Collaborates on problem solving and process improvements efforts to maintain and continuously improve loan operations policy, procedure, and performance
· Performs routine administrative tasks in support of the mortgage disclosure group
· Responsible for ensuring accuracy in loan process
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
· Ensures loans and processes meet compliance standards
· Carries out responsibilities with professionalism and respect for others in accordance with the bank’s policies and applicable laws
· Training will be Sacramento office