Purchase Retention - Mortgage Consultant
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
This Company is one of the largest portfolio lenders in the Country! As a Mortgage Consultant you will have the opportunity to originate a variety of different types of loans all focused on servicing our existing customers. We market to our customer base every day creating a steady stream of both incoming leads and outbound opportunities. IT’S YOUR FUTURE. EXPECT MORE!
- All company provided leads
- Base and competitive compensation plan!
- Ramp up bonuses
- Numerous products such as FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and proprietary portfolio products.
- Paperless submissions, e-disclosures, and e-closings
- fast turn times
- Paid licensing in 20+ states
- Originate purchase and refinance loans by responding to company-provided leads via phone in a timely manner from: internet, direct mail campaigns, referrals, or other special marketing campaigns
- Engage with consumers, determine their needs, and offer the appropriate products
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Obtain all necessary information to close the loan in a timely manner, including but not limited to credit reports, income verification, appraisals etc.
- Meet individual monthly sales goals
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Maintain compliance with the Company Code of Conduct
- Origination experience in the mortgage or banking industry required
- 2+ years’ origination experience
- Active NMLS license
- A solid understanding of appraisals, title reports and product guidelines
- Experience utilizing persuasive communication skills, inside sales experience preferred.
- Ability to connect with borrowers, friendly demeanor, customer service oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Careful decision making, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional communication skills
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Company NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
- 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
- Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
- Company Grants Program: Company hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.