Seeking Mortgage Closing Supervisor
for an expanding mortgage company. To supervise and oversee the daily activities of the Mortgage Closers and to assist members and non-members with their mortgage closing needs.
- Supervise the Closing area and maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff.
- Assign files to Closers to ensure equitable distribution of workload.
- Assist with the coordination for off-site loan storage.
- Assist in the interview process for newly hired staff.
- Train incoming Closing staff.
- Attend and assist Closing Manager/VP of Closing with weekly closing meetings.
- Gather documents and all of the information required for the closing process, which may involve interacting with Realtors, title companies and attorneys; calculate closing figures; knowledge of title insurance, real estate taxes, hazard insurance, and mortgage charges for each file; ensure that closings are set so that all parties can attend; and answer all member questions regarding the closing process.
- Request all necessary information; title report from title insurance companies/closing agents, follow up on HOI policies with insurance agents, and all outstanding closing conditions.
- Answer telephone inquiries on closed and post closed loans.
- Prepare entire closing file for Conventional, FHA/VA, PHFA and Construction to Perm loans.
- Analyze data to ascertain whether document package meets compliance requirements.
- Prepare Final Closing Disclosure within strict TRID requirements and authorize disbursement of mortgage funds.
- Ensure all outstanding documentation required to satisfy agency/investor guidelines are obtained and attached to the file.
- Ship fully audited and compliant loans to investors and Partners.
- Record, track and acknowledge receipt of all documents required to render a mortgage loan compliant.
- Ensure interaction with title companies and County Recorder of Deeds is conducted to obtain all recorded documents which must be forwarded to the investor.
- Responsible to close Senior Management employee loans and FHF employee loans.
- Prepare closing reports for management as needed.
- Two or more years of similar or related experience.
- Work requires knowledge of mortgage loan policy, closing requirements, required documentation for mortgage loans, and agreement of sale legal requirements.
- Requires Closing knowledge of all types of financing: FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, ARMs, 100% Program, Community Plus Program, EA I, II, III, Libor, Const. Perm plus Alternate Lender Programs (Each of these programs has their own set of requirements). PHFA knowledge.
- Knowledge of MERS.
- Requires knowledge of Loan Origination System and third party document provider systems.
- Requires independent judgment guided by specific, distinct departmental or functional policies, criteria and goals.
- Work requires basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, health benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible professional and environmentally friendly atmosphere for our employees.