This Lender is looking to hire an experienced Support Tech, IT! This person would be responsible for operational efficiency at all locations by providing point-of-contact support for all computing hardware and software.
Responsibilities And Key Accountabilities
- Responds to phone calls, email or web tickets; resolves issues and supports all existing computer systems.
- Coordinates with support partners to ensure that problems are resolved promptly and effectively by accurately escalating incidents to correct next-level support when appropriate.
- Utilizes an established ticketing system to maintain documentation and work history of open incidents throughout the ticket life cycle. Retains important access control documents through electronic media, filing, and other forms of storage.
- Troubleshoots printers, passwords, email, Standard Windows Applications, internet access, network connectivity issues, etc.
- Assists with the setup of new PCs. Performs tasks, such as creation and configuration of user logon IDs, updating user access, and terminating user access. Troubleshoots system access, problems, and failures.
- Ensures the Help Desk maintains exceptional customer service by meeting or exceeding established service level agreements (SLAs). Provides updates and completion information to the Senior Help Desk Associate
- Provides after hours on-call support based on an established rotating schedule.
- Participates in QA and UAT testing. May provide training to user base on new or revised functionality.
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
- Specialized skills training/certification may be required.
- Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Fully in-office: 5am - 2pm work hours
- Experience working in a Help Desk environment, ideally 1-3 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in person and over the phone.
- Technical aptitude, ability to troubleshoot and triage technical issues for end users both onsite and remotely.
- Associates degree in technical discipline and/or technical certification; A+, Microsoft MTA, Google IT Support.
- In depth knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (7,8,10) and basic networking (DHCP, DNS, LAN, Wifi, LTE).
- Familiarity with Service Now Ticketing System.
- Experience supporting SAP, Oracle, Kronos and ERP systems.