This Lender is growing and looking for experienced remote Underwriters to join their team. They offer a unique combination of challenging work and reasonable hours.
They are looking for people who are as excited as we are to help customers achieve their goals in investing and purchasing property. At this lender their our focus is on being the best-in-class Non-QM lender by providing competitive mortgage lending programs and a seamless customer experience. They partner with industry leaders and mortgage professionals delivering programs that center around borrower and industry needs.
Base + profit sharing bonus and production bonus
Contact us if:
- You are looking for a remote position
- You want the perfect work/life balance
- You want a Profit Sharing Bonus.
- You are looking for a challenge
- You learn quickly
- You have experience underwriting non-prime and A paper loans
- You want to spend your time underwriting not fielding phone calls
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience underwriting residential mortgage loans.
- Experience underwriting non-prime and “A” paper mortgage loans required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (i.e., Ability to Repay (ATR), RESPA, Reg B, Reg O, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc.)
- Review and analyze documentation provided on each loan to make an informed lending decision in compliance with Citadel Servicing policies and guidelines
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision and actively engage with supervisor to resolve complicated issues
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications with mortgage industry standard software. Experience with Doc Velocity (paperless system) and Byte Pro a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Must be a detail oriented team player able to work constructively with fellow employees