Immediate Opening for HR Generalist!
The Human Resources Generalist will execute and administer all functions of Human Resources including but not limited to Worker Compensation compliance, benefits administration, budgetary management, employee relations, event planning, safety, record keeping, and assuring company compliance with all labor laws, local, state or federal.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel records and HR communications
- Handle confidential information involving hiring, disciplinary actions and separations
- Manage new employee on-boarding and separation processes
- Provide education to employees regarding benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, short term disability)
- Updating HR policies in accordance with federal and state laws
- Responsible for Time Away from Work (absences, leaves, vacation, holiday, FMLA)
- Develop programs that engage, inspire and recognize workforce performance
- Ensure proper employee classification (salary/hourly/commission/1099)
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Member, Emergency Communications Team
- Issue company communications
- Manage HR Information Systems
- Assist with payroll
- Complete EEOC report
- Monitor timekeeping system and verify overtime calculations
- Completes and/or assists department with special project assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience maintaining HRIS required
- At least 5 years of experience working in a human resources position
- Experience in the banking / mortgage industry a plus
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills