Job Summary (NOT REMOTE) (Located in Baton Rouge, LA)
The primary purpose of the Marketing Manager position is to lead and direct the efforts of the Marketing Department and to grow the business by building brand awareness across the country both digitally and traditionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Become not only a mortgage marketing expert, but an expert at the Assurance brand. Know the customer’s needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
- Uncover new market opportunities, media channels, products and partnerships.
- Develop annual marketing plan and production calendar to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Manage to that marketing plan and allocate budget, track results and refine accordingly.
- Determine ROI of each initiative and strategically refine accordingly
- Create marketing materials, demos, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Seek out media coverage, work with company spokespeople to prepare them for interviews and public appearances.
- Develop and manage agency partners as they scale the marketing function.
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Communicate all promotions and current marketing campaigns to Call Center Manager and Call Center team
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
· Solid leadership of a team in a collaborative environment
· Measurement of ROI and accountability for results
· Extensive experience implementing digital marketing initiatives
· At least 5 years of experience in a Marketing Management role
· Highly motivated, and adaptable
· Big picture thinker, but can get tactical and ‘in the weeds’ when necessary
- Knowledge of all distribution channels, including traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Analytical with an aptitude for managing details.
- Outstanding communication; able to articulate ideas clearly and enthusiastically.