Loan Document Specialist needed in Calabasas immediately!!
This position is primarily responsible for working with loan officers, workout specialists, boarding team (special circumstances), lenders I brokers to prepare loan documents for approved loans, workouts, modifications and extensions. Position reports to Vice President, Director of Loan Servicing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing of all Co. originated loan documents
• Processing all loan modification/extensions documents, forbearance agreements, miscellaneous assignments, OIL's and subordination agreements
• Maintains a production log for workouts, extensions, new originations and forbearance, miscellaneous assignments, subordination agreements.
• Billing and booking of the invoices.
• Follow-up on terms and conditions with workout department and SLS client base.
• Position requires limited phone interphase.
This position will also assist our servicing department with maintaining workflow, collateral tracking, review of various reports and post funding review of booked loans. Applicant must be accurate, have the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and promote teamwork.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
1-3 years mortgage banking experience or previous administrative experience