As the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Global CFO, you will be a highly visible strategic partner across the organization for each executive, while helping them meet organizational and time-management challenges. Your support will enable our executives to better meet the needs of their teams and to utilize their time in the most thoughtful way possible.
To nail your job you will:
- Provide comprehensive support to the CEO and Global CFO to include strategic calendaring through Google Calendar; booking travel and accommodations (post COVID-19); coordinate board meetings, and prepare documents for meetings
- Coordinate with external parties and their executive staff on frequent/regular meetings
- Excel at general administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials as needed), and a willingness to take on ad hoc projects
- Create, route, and process written and verbal correspondence with impeccable discretion and confidentiality across multiple platforms
- Assist the team with submitting/approving expenses
- 6+ years of administrative experience; ideally supporting C-Level Executives
- Self-starter attitude and a track record for seamlessly executing quickly and successfully on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented with an ability to think strategically and make recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment while staying calm, cool, and collected
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- A Google suite pro
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and diplomatic – with the ability to read each situation and executive, and act accordingly
Pay is based on experience, so don't be shy, we want to hear from you!
If you fit the bill, submit your online application today!