The ideal candidate must have at least two years’ of experience as an escrow assistant with the ability to support a high-revenue producing team. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently and multi task as well as handle large workload volume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Email resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Assist with pre-closing preparation and/or post-closing tasks.
- Provide administrative support to Escrow Officers including handling money transfers, preparing documentation, closing transactions, advising customers and handling funds.
- Act as a liaison and maintained communication between customers and all parties involved in the transaction.
- Review contracts, commitments and orders in preparation for the closing as well as assemble the necessary documents to prepare the file.
- Submit post-closing documents to lender to obtain funding and disbursement approval
- Ensure all parties including the buyers, sellers and any agents receive copies of final settlement statements prior to closing, after receiving lenders final approval.
- Coordinate the collection of information to finalize the sale of the property.
- Continually improved knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional developmental needs.