Immediate Need for Correspondent Purchasers! If you have 2yrs Post Closing experience, please apply!
The Correspondent Purchaser will be responsible for purchasing closed loans in a timely manner in accordance to company and investor requirements. The Correspondent Purchaser will perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Consistently complete/audit four (4) files per day, plus review conditions.
- Receive and review any outstanding purchasing conditions prior to purchase.
- Complete a closed loan review to ensure documents were executed correctly.
- Ensure all prior to purchase conditions have been met and set file up for purchasing.
- Insure all required documentation for Collateral Package is satisfactory prior to purchase.
- Follow up on requested documentation from Loan Delivery.
- Works with appropriate parties to clear any outstanding conditions prior to loan purchase.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state and local law and company policies and procedures.
- Verifies loan amount, all fees, rates, discount points, broker rebates and other loan amounts.
- Reviews signed loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports and escrow instructions.
- Maintains highly confidential information concerning correspondent sellers.
- Inputs loan information into the loan system(s).
- Follows up with any post-closing issues that may arise.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of Company and regulatory changes that effect the closing process.
- Resolves loan purchase discrepancies with the Accounting Department and Shipping Department.
- Assists departmental support staff when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.