Encompass Lending Group
Role – Compliance Coordinator
Exp – 2+ years
Encompass – Must have
Location – Remote but Texas (preferable)
Experience – Must have done compliance related job in the past.
Pay – 55K-60K
- Compile, complete, and validate information on all disclosures, including: 1003, Loan Estimate, Change of Circumstance, and other required federal and state disclosures.
- Verify disclosure completion and data integrity requirements.
- Send re‐disclosures and ensure compliance with change of circumstance requirement with RESPA and TRID.
- Understand HMDA actions required at every stage of the loan process and facilitate HMDA report preparation/filing.
- Working knowledge of NMLS web portal along with NMLS Call Report preparation, reconciliation and filing.
- Assist in state and federal audit, Multi‐State Compliance (gathering, compiling, and organizing guidelines) Requirements for Compliance Coordinator
- Mortgage or financial industry compliance or disclosure‐related experience.
- Two years’ work history
- History working in a loan origination software (preferably Encompass)
- Working knowledge of some, or all, of the following mortgage related regulations: TRID, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, ECOA, and State regulations.
- Understanding of mortgage loan products.
- Good organizational skills and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, email, and web research
- Able to work in a team environment and possess excellent time management skills (multi‐ tasker)