Encompass Systems Administrator
The primary purpose of the Encompass Systems Administrator is to enhance and maintain the Encompass Mortgage Loan Origination System (LOS) by creating/modifying input forms, business rules, system automation, system templates and any other customization that is needed.
This direct-hire position would ideally be based in the Brea/North Orange County however, remote options can be considered for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Lead discovery meetings with department managers and end users to capture requirements.
- Make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Perform system analysis to determine the impact of proposed solutions.
- Write functional specifications, change requests, test plans, and training documentation.
- Design and implement solutions by creating new workflows, input forms, and business rules
What you should know:
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry including the life cycle of a loan.
- Administration of an enterprise LOS such as Encompass 360 or equivalent.
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience independently designing and implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency in VB.Net and C#
- Experience working in the Encompass 360 SDK preferred
- Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
- Understanding of all compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- 2+ years' experience working with Encompass 360