We are currently seeking a highly skilled and personable Tax Accountant
for Public Accounting Firm located in Modesto, CA.
- Implement client’s engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Manage engagements budgets.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Possess an understanding of state and foreign tax issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in CPA firm
- Excellent knowledge of Tax Law, accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with Lacerte accounting software
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual and organized
- Time Management
- Self-Directed and Highly Motivated
- Strong Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BS in Accounting or relevant degree
- Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA is a plus but not required