We are seeking a talented Account Manager for well established company in the Nutraceutical industry. Position local to the areas of Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Manage online and offline sales
- Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with customers
- Help customers through our online portals, emails and phone
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of customer purchases
- Manage entire sales cycle from locating clients (offline & online) to securing and concluding the deals.
- Pursue new sales opportunities through networking (offline & online)
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and new products
- Present current and new products to prospective clients
- Liaise between the Company’s internal (Operational) departments making sure that client’s ideas, information and needs are effectively communicated.
- Keep an additional record of stock items required by your customer in order to service them in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide a Sales Action Plan and necessary follow up with clients to understand their needs.
- Respond promptly to calls/ emails and ensure continued growth.
- Respond to any and all customer/client inquiries
- Demonstrate personal ownership for tasks and following through
- Attend trade shows and arrange promotional events
- Perform routine administrative functions including word processing correspondence, memos and reports
- Provide fiscal sales and expense budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proven skills in business planning, sales execution and follow through
- Ability to research, inquire and execute a plan based off market analysis
- Proficient in Windows Office
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently
- Experience in B2B selling environment
- Preferred networking success: Extensive network / contact of buyers (small / medium / big - online and offline) in the nutraceutical industry
- Detail oriented, organized and punctual
- Planning ability
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent ability to list, learn and execute
- Ability to take initiative
- 3 + years of field experience is preferred