Well established Wealth Management Firm is looking for a new addition to their team.
Position is located in the West Los Angeles area.
Salary will be discussed during phone interview and is negotiable.
Required Skills and Certifications
- Using Morningstar Office and Morningstar Direct to analyze prospect portfolios.
- Using MoneyGuidePro to create financial plans for clients and prospects.
- Putting together presentations based on portfolio analysis and financial planning findings.
- Preparing hypothetical illustrations for presenting proposed portfolios for prospective clients.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent level of experience.
- 6+ years experience in financial services
- CFA Charterholder or CFP designation
- CPA designation
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
- Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of financial products (mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, etc.).
- Knowledge of life insurance products (term, whole life, variable annuities, etc.).