Position Title: AutoCAD Drafter Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Description of work: This position is primarily civil based AutoCAD design and will directly involve the design and drafting of outside plant cable plans both aerial and underground. This position will also require knowledge or experience of local city and county design standards for the purposes of obtaining excavation permits and any necessary temporary traffic control designs to complete the work as designed.
• Introductory experience working in AutoCAD, at least 1 year
• A highly motivated person capable of performing in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take direction and perform specific tasks without direct supervision
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative, technical, and logical mind
A fast learner who shows initiative and willingness to learn new things. Ambitious, hardworking and dependable, capable of seeing any task through to its end. Strong people skills and works well with others to make the team stronger.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org