We are seeking a Title Assistant
for well established Southern California based title company. Position will be based out of Tustin, CA.
JOB DUTIES FOR POSITION
Master Order Process
- 3+ years of title unit experience as an assistant to the Title Officer
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Experience with Abstracting Title Documents for the Title Officer in preparation for recording.
- Experience recording Title Documentation with either Secure or Quick Close.
- Knowledge in Recording Laws / Abstraction / SB-2 Laws & Requirements / Supporting a Title Unit to the degree wherein they could manage the unit for any day that the Title Officer is out of the office.
- Utilization of the a national data base system that deals with Open Orders, in our case FAST System, and for Property Data its Data Trace.
- Open Order Sheet/Fill Out (Generic Standard)
- Open Order Log/Fill Out (Excel Report)
- Open Order FAST System/Fill Out
- Open Searching/Examining (Chooses Orders Centrally RV)
- FAST System (Order/Prelim Received/Printed-Inserted/File/Sent-Clients)
- Order/Complete (Filed-Cabinet)
Recording Confirmation Review
- Escrow Company (Transmits-Physical Closing Package/Instructions)
- Policy Writing Template (PWT/Prelim/Docs or PWT/Docs/Prelim)
- Invoices/FAST (Fill/Populate/Print)
- Payoff Package (Transmitted-Payoff Management)
- FAST/Document Repository (File Notes-Log Recording Information)
- Documentation (Recording Information Transfer-Documentation)
- Escrow (Send Invoice-Fees-Confirmation-Notate FAST)
- File Closure (Terms-Dates-Status-Mark Closing Date-Mark Done-FAST)
Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration