- Responsible for A/R for designated accounts, including payment collection, posting, and resolving billing issues.
- Set up new accounts and conduct credit checks.
- Prepare periodic reports for financial management.
- Prepare monthly commission statement.
- Responsible for A/P for designated accounts.
- Responsible for GL postings and reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end closing and financial statements.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bilingual (English and Chinese Mandarin) is strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in accounting or finance management fields in industrial manufacturing/Import-Export related environment.
- Self-motivated, organized, with good analytical and problem-solving.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Experience with inventory control strongly preferred.
- Experience with import/export strongly preferred.
- inventory control: 1 year (Required)
- import/export: 1 year (Required)
- accounting: 1 year (Required)
For immediate consideration please send resume and salary requirements to - firstname.lastname@example.org