Position: Financial Analyst III
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 3 months (with possible extension or hire)
The Financial Analyst III is responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of all monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports. Assists in preparation of interim and final financial reports, variance analysis and budgets for the department. Performs the responsibilities of the position with minimal supervision, ensuring compliance and sound business practices. Perform complex account analysis. Mentors entry-level finance staff. The hiring manager would love someone with exceptional experience with GL analytical skills
and a quick learner. Can train the candidate on other things.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
5+ years of financial analyst experience.
Healthcare or academic experience preferred.
- Expresses oneself clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing to individuals or groups; listens attentively, ensures that information is understood by all parties; shares information in a timely manner using the appropriate method; presents well-organized information in a group setting.
- Generates creative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; identifies and weighs options; makes sound decisions after reviewing all relevant information; anticipates and plans for potential problems; takes calculated risks; recognizes the impact of solutions.
- The ability to focus on the desired results, make decisions in a timely manner, anticipate the implications and consequences of a situation and take appropriate action.
- The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area. Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create client/customer solutions.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling work tasks towards a desired outcome.
- The ability to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
- Is alert in a high-risk environment; follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors gauges, instruments or processes; concentrates on work details, and organizes and maintains a system of records.