Top Tier Law Firm in Century City
is seeking a Paralegal specializing in Trust, Estates And Probate. The successful candidate will assist in drafting Estate Plans, handling Trust Administrations and Probates.
Salary is $110-$120k/yr for the ideal candidate! Remote work is available.
BA/BS degree in relevant field
Must have a CA Paralegal Certificate
- Complete the preparation of Wills, Trusts and other estate planning forms as directed by attorneys
- Organize assets, coordinate trust funding, prepare real property deeds and related documents and marshal assets;
- Organize and index documents; assist in the preparation of federal estate and gift tax returns;
- Prepare fiduciary accountings
- Prepare and file probate forms and manage dockets.
- Prepare petitions for probate, trust-related documents, pleadings and declarations with applicable courts.
- 8 Years Previous experience with estate planning and trust administration.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Probate and Probate Accountings.
- Trust Administration and Trust Accountings.
- Conservatorship and Conservatorship Accountings.
- Familiarity with Medi-Cal Planning.
- Familiarity with Estate Tax Returns.
- Having Prepared Substituted Judgment Petitions for Estate Planning/Medi-Cal Planning
- Notary Public