Part-Time Post-Closing Clerk
This Lender is rapidly becoming one of the largest private money lenders for non-owner occupied commercial and residential properties in the United States. Brokers and real estate professionals love working with us because we offer competitive purchase, refinance, and rehab loans nationwide to real estate professionals.
The Part-time Post Closing Clerk primary duties will include scanning documents, uploading into the LOS system, creating overnight labels, and shipping documents. This position is a part-time looking for someone to work 3 to 4 hours Monday through Friday. Training is included. This is a non-benefit eligible position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scan and upload loan documents into Salesforce and other systems
- Create shipping labels and prepare loan documents for shipping.
- Track and monitor all shipped loan documents.
- Order appraisals with qualified appraiser within established time frames.
- Perform other admin duties and special projects as assigned.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, hardworking, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must.
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry.
Why work here?
- Private Equity owned business that is being managed by a strong team of seasoned executives
- We have the great team culture of a growing, private-equity finance company
- Work at the cross-roads of Finance, Real Estate, and Technology – learning the other parts of our business is encouraged
- Culture of rewarding results
Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE