Nationally recognized Bank's corporate office in Norcross, GA is seeking an Operations Specialist for their HOA Services group. Under general supervision, ideal candidate will ensure that preparation functions on remitted customer transactions are processed according to defined instructions.
- Apply payments for homeowner association using the customer validation file.
- Receive incoming registered and certified mail; inspect transactions and contents to determine if acceptable for processing.
- Remove contents of assigned customer mail received; ensure that items to be processed have proper payee, signature and are not post- or stale-dated; separate acceptable items that can be processed into two groups of items, checks and invoices.
- Perform accurate, timely processing of all incoming items (Bank by Mail, Mastercard payments, ICL payments, Lockbox, etc.).
- Batch checks for system input.
- Attach appropriate invoice and copies and prepare completed package for mailing to customer.
- Include items that cannot be processed. Perform research, respond to inquiries, and maintain records associated with the item processing.
- Provide support for business group as required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration