Co. is seeking a Doc Drawer to become a part of our rapidly growing team. It is a Full-Time position. Our Corporate Office is in Corona, CA, but the position will be remote for the time being due to COVID-19.
Doc Drawers are responsible for drawing the Closing Documents for Mortgage Loans, ensuring correctness and comparable to what is on our loan originating software.
- Verify the accuracy of data in Encompass
- Review Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for compliance.
- Prepare and review closing doc packages for accuracy and compliance.
- Review Title and Appraisal to verify property details
- Balancing with the settlement agent
- Coordinate with settlement agent and signing agent to ensure a smooth closing.
- Efficient communication, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Maintains a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information (both internally and externally).
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting other team members and management as needed.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- One-year current experience as a Doc Drawer
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, and Conventional Guidelines.
- Must be TRID compliant.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Encompass