Orange County, CA
Our client who is a major player in the insurance industry is upgrading its current content management system from OnBase 16 to OnBase Foundation.
Candidate Target Experience
For immediate consideration, please send resume to: email@example.com
- Significant experience working with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems. -- REQUIRED
- The ECM software our client uses is OnBase
- 3+ years professional experience as a business systems analyst
- Property & Casualty insurance experience is a bonus but not required
- Experience interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents
- Technical proficiency, with the ability to understand data flows and the flow between complex, integrated systems.
- Proficient in working directly with business users to understand business processes, gather & document requirements, and work closely with the user community to implement system changes that meet business needs.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with remote users via phone, email, WebEx, and other virtual collaboration tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with Development and QA teams