CPA firm in the Pasadena area seeking a Tax Senior
to join practice that provides tax and advisory services for organizations and individuals in and around Los Angeles.
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA or EA with strong equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of public accounting tax experience
- Familiarity with real estate transactions
- Proficiency in preparation and review of work papers that will be used to prepare income tax returns and projections (corporate, individual, partnership, trust, exempt org)
- Use of tax research tools, including CCH or RIA to provide tax compliance and consulting
- Experience with BNA Tax Planner preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks required.