Help Desk -IT Service & Support- Southern California
Our client, a successful Los Angeles based Law Firm is now hiring for a Help Desk and IT Service and Support Analyst to serve as a member of a dynamic Customer Experience “Help Desk” team that processes and resolves incoming user support issues and questions in a timely manner. The team supports technical software, hardware, mobile devices, telephone and audio-video conferencing for Corporate Law Firm employees or guests.
A secondary aspect of this role is providing “just in time” training-related videos or instructional steps with pictures via email or quick reference materials.
The Customer Experience team as provides 24/7 support services through rotating on-call shifts for after hours and week end support (covered by 4 to 5 team members).
This position supports Working From Anywhere (WFA), and/or a hybrid format rotating between home and office.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Respond to Help Desk requests via telephone, email, remote access, and in-person (when necessary).
- Track all end-user support activities through an incident tracking system. “ServiceNow” experience is a plus.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user issues in the office, at home, and remote locations., including hardware, software, e-mail, internet, or local-area network problems.
- Deliver, tag, and configure end-user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals as needed and assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule that involves after hours and weekend support and availability via remote access and telephone coverage.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of proficiency with firm technologies.
- Work independently to research and resolve complex technical issues.
- Vital member of the Customer Experience Team, providing exceptional service and support to all end-users ( aka, internal and external customers).
- Occasionally visit other offices to provide onsite assistance and inventory tasks.
- Coordinate set up of New Hire accounts, as well as equipment for orientation.
- Configure applications to meet firm requirements and Best Practices.
- Gather additional details, clarify, test, reproduce and document customer issues and create/update support tickets in ServiceNow.
- Ability to work within deadlines and effectively handle stress.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and interact successfully with others, especially as part of the IT Department and Customer Experience team.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, desktop/laptop hardware and mobile devices (Apple/Mac experience is a plus).
- Ability to work with videoconferencing equipment, document management system (iManage), printers, mobile device management, Citrix/VDI, and other software applications in a legal environment.
- Strong network experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels and highly customer-focused equally across all departments, teams, and practices groups.
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology changes in a professional services organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to execute tasks and make decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred, as well as two years of experience working in a law firm environment.