The Corporate Funder is responsible for reviewing signed loan documents, clearing funding, agency and investor conditions and requesting wires to be sent to title/escrow for the funding of FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo and Niche products.
Essential job functions
- Review closing package to verify all documents are appropriately executed and in compliance with investor and agency guidelines.
- Confirm all data, in the loan origination system, is accurate, including and especially all loan terms. Utilize available compliance resources/testing to assure loan structure meets all regulatory requirements. (TRID, QM. High cost, etc.
- Verify all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Submit wire request using company’ wire procedure
- Responsible for assuring that Final Closing Statement, provided by Settlement Agent, is an accurate representation of the closing transaction and all information is correct.
- Prepare and issue, post-closing to the Borrower, a revised Closing .Disclosure, if necessary.
- Assure loan compliance with agency/investor loan closing guidelines
- Complete other tasks as requested by Corporate Funding Manager
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Minimum 3 years of current experience in the process of closing and funding FHA, VA, and conventional mortgage loans required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Highly organized and has ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and knowledge of internet browsers.
- Excellent math, analytical and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of TILA/RESPA regulations from a closing perspective
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing various inspections/reports/exhibits (i.e. termite report, hazard insurance
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration