Our Client's Atlanta office currently seeks an experienced Insurance Coverage Litigation Attorney to join its growing insurance coverage group.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with experience handling insurance coverage litigation matters to work with a collaborative group of experienced coverage litigation attorneys who handle cases in Illinois and throughout the U.S., working with domestic and foreign insurers.
Our Client is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Georgia
- 2+ years of experience at a law firm, insurance carrier, or working as In-House Counsel
- 2+ years coverage litigation experience
- Experience in areas of insurance coverage such as coverage opinions (CGL, Auto, E&O & D&O)
- Experience in both third-party and first-party claims
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on insurance coverage matters
- Draft coverage opinion letters
- Draft pleadings, motions, and handle discovery in coverage litigation
- Provide clients with insurance coverage advice on a variety of subjects
- Communicate with clients and draft reports to clients
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans