Position: Sr. PROJECT CONTROL SCHEDULER. -- Oil & Gas
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Duration: 3 months with possible
(aka: Project Control Engineer Specialist, Senior- Oil & Gas)
* No relocation offered; Must be local to Bakersfield CA area.
This is an immediate position. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Develops, implements, and maintains cost control, and/or provides planning/scheduling function on one or more larger projects. The Project Control Engineer/Specialist at this level is a fully qualified professional with solid experience, technical expertise, and familiarity with company policies and procedures to complete complicated tasks independently.
· Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult project control problems.
· Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule.
· Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages.
· Reports status of schedule to appropriate project and Company management as well to the client.
· Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships.
· Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
· Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
· Accumulates historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
· May supervise and provide performance reviews for one or more lower-level Project Control Engineer/Specialists and/or support personnel.
· Provides input to Sr. Project Control Staff regarding staffing requirements.
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
4-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience) and 5-10 years of related planning/scheduling experience.
Proficiency with P6 and MS Project required
Must have oil and gas project and client experience
Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Client Services Manager
JBA International, LLC
1192 N. Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91104