Dynamic & Experienced Insurance Litigation Lawyer Needed
(Must be Licensed in the State of California)
We are looking for an experienced Litigation Lawyer who will be able to calculate damages and be familiar and savvy with California insurance rights and laws for individuals without the need for excessive or additional research. The ideal candidate must be licensed and in good standing to practice law in the State of California, and have a minimum of 3+ years of litigation experience. Additionally, we are a fast-growing firm with opportunities for further growth, and we're looking for an enthusiastic team member to join us during this exciting time. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please contact us today.
- The role consists of litigating insurance bad faith claims via our law firm on behalf of the client who owns the vehicle when the insurance companies unlawfully and retroactively cancel their insurance policy after a collision, which results in the client's vehicle being left at the repair shop and not being fixed and creating further issues for the client.
- For this role, you will also have an experienced support staff to assist you, but this is Not a learn-on-the-job type position. You must be ready to hit the ground running and already be familiar with and prepared for litigation, discovery, etc., with minimal oversight.
- This position requires you to be licensed and in good standing to practice law in the State of California
- Critical thinker
- Committed to getting positive results for clients
- Always looking to offer clients value
- Minimum of 3+ years of litigation experience