Paralegal with experience doing Maximus arbitrations.
Small firm in Central New Jersey looking for a paralegal with experience doing Maximus arbitrations.
If you've ever created provider submissions, you'd be a great fit
Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and propound written discovery
• Prepare exhibit binders for mediations, arbitrations and trial
• Train and supervise legal assistants
• Meet regularly with attorneys to review files
• Calendar all dates with use of calendaring and case management software
• Draft meet and confer letters
• Schedule depositions, hearings, defense medical exams
• Strict compliance with schedule of assigned appointments
• Order, review and summarize medical records
• Retain experts and prepare expert designations
• At least 2 years of civil litigation experience
• Very well organized
• Good follow-up
• Strong communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or two to four years of related experience and/or training
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
|Wendy Miranda | Recruiter & Business Development Support Consultant
a: 1192 North Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91104 USA
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: www.jba.com
d: (626) 204-6905