Our Firm specializes in Business, Real Estate and Estate Planning. We have great clients, are a collaborative firm, and have been serving the Los Angeles/South Bay community by helping to prevent and resolve disputes.
We are a growing and unique firm with a team approach looking for someone who is hard working, committed to clients, practices with integrity, has a desire to be a part of a growing firm and work in a professional environment.
This is an Attorney position which will require acting as a supporting role to the managing partners, be a team player, and work with support staff.
Job Functions Include:
· Prepare and draft legal documents and pleadings
· Work on discovery
· Conduct research
· Attend and conduct Depositions and Mediations through Trial
· Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
· Represent clients in court
· Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
Skills & Requirements Include:
· Member of the California Bar and in good standing
· 5+ years experience in transactional and litigation law for Plaintiff and Defendant work
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat required.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a professional environment and maintain a professional demeanor in all situations, including the ability to remain calm and efficient during stressful situations
· Self-sufficient and work independently'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
All employees and clients are required to wear masks inside the building, in offices with more than one person, and in all common areas.
Work Location: One location