The Talent Acquisition Specialist
reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and is responsible for full cycle recruitment within the West markets. This is a high-demand role, responsible for actively recruiting for high volume openings (about 200-500 requisitions between the team).
Principal Job Duties:
- Aggressively fuels the application/hiring pipeline by posting job ads, attending career/job fairs, leveraging social media, internal referrals, and external networking, and searching resume databases for current and future needs.
- Researches and actively sources passive job seekers.
- Builds relationships with Operations to understand business needs and objectives and identify high-potential employees to support the region’s continued growth.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies that fit business needs and budget considerations.
- Partners with the Home Office HR Concierge Desk to ensure that new hires are pushed through the process accurately and timely.
- The TAS is responsible for following up with requisition statuses
- Accurately maintains dashboards and recruiting metrics including open positions, new hires, etc.
- Conducts and schedules interviews for operations.
- Manage requisitions submitted by operations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of high-volume recruitment/scheduling position and/or experience in a recruiting role for multi-site front-line staff.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and general Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to hold self and others accountable to deadlines.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea-sharing and creative problem-solving, to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.